Personalise your product with an engraving
When you are looking for a personalised gift, or a way to create your own unique knife, we can engrave your knife for you. Our laser engravings make a nice knife really something special. Would you like to give a unique present to someone? Let your product be engraved!
Your engraving in 4 steps
- Create a design for the engraving with the Design Tool and select a position for the engraving
- Order your product along with “Order with Engraving”. After this you will receive an e-mail
- Please reply to the e-mail with the design number, position, and the article number of your product
- We will engrave and ship your order out as soon as possible
The detailed explanation of your engraving
Step 1: design and position
Design your engraving with our Design Tool. This can be done before or after you have made your order. The design will then have a design number.
Depending on the product you want you can choose several positions for the engraving:
Go to our Design Tool
Step 2: Order
You order the product: “Order with Engraving” next to the product you want engraved.
Step 3: Send us your design and preferred position
After you have made the order you will get an e-mail from us about your engraving. Please reply to the email with the following information:
- The number of the design you have made in our Design Tool
- The exact product to be engraved, and please be as specific as possible because one order can contain multiple products that can be engraved.
- The position where you would like the design to be engraved
Step 4: We check the engraving
When we have received the order and all information will check whether it is possible. If this is so we will engrave the product.
Conditions and FAQ’s
- Assess for yourself whether the engraving is feasible. Look at the size of the product and how much room there is for an engraving. Of course we will check everything before we engrave a product, but we want to make sure you have the right expectation of what is possible.
- Per design you order "Order with Engraving" once. When for instance four blades should have the same design you only pay the engraving costs once. When creating your design, please start out from the biggest knife. We will scale down the design to fit the smaller knives. When you would you like to have two knives engraved with different designs, you would pay the engraving costs twice.
- An image or logo can only be engraved in black or white. A black knife will receive a white engraving, and a shiny knife will receive a black engraving. If you have a knife that has a different colour please let us know which colour of engraving you would like to receive.
- Make sure the image is large enough. The bigger and sharper the image, the better the end result. With a small image or low resolution, fine details will be lost.
- We ship the order when the engraving is completed. When all information is provided correctly we can immediately engrave your product. In most cases engraving won’t have any effect on our delivery time. Only on very busy days the delivery can be delayed with one day.
- The engraving can vary slightly from the design you have in mind. We will do our very best to create a beautiful design on your product!
- The engraving is done by a laser and does not damage the product. It is not like etching. We can only engrave on a flat, steel surface. Engraving on plastic, micarta, rubber, leather or other surfaces is not possible. On steel the engraving will appear gray or black, and with a black coated blade the engraving is light-grey to white-coloured.
- When we engrave your product you keep full warranty. You can, obviously, not return the product once you have ordered with engraving.