Naniwa large round sharpening stone grit 320. Suitable for long knives because of the stone’s round shape and large surface. Price advantage because of direct import!
Advantages of the Naniwa ‘Chosera’ round series :
Beware: Don’t store your Naniwa Chosera round sharpening stones in the water. This can be harmful for the stone’s quality and life time
- Minimal moisture absorption: After wetting the stone you can directly start the sharpening job
- Very high hardness so the knife doesn’t cut the stone. This makes it possible to sharpen faster then when you use a softer stone
- Very long life time
- Round large sized stone. Works fast and easy. Especially suitable for long knives.
About the grit
- Stone dimensions: intersection 220 mm, thickness 27 mm
- Grit: 320
- Magnesium compound
- Abrasive material: White Aluminum oxide
Sharpening stones are available in different grits. The higher the number, the finer the abrasive grain and the sharper the final result.
Start sharpening with a coarse grained stone and use than a finer grained stone until you have reached the desired result.
Kato Group imports the Naniwa sharpening stones directly from the Japanese manufacturer. So we can offer them to you for a low price.
Remarks pertaining to Chosera sharpening stones
- 200- 600: Suitable for grinding very dull blades
- 800 - 1000: Suitable for sharpening well conditioned knives.
- 2000 - 3000: For a result sharper than directly from the factory
- 5000 - 10000: Sharpen your knives sharp as a razor
During manufacture, Chosera sharpening stones are bound with magnesium. This superior production method guarantees superb results. However, these magnesium-bound stones are more prone to developing hairline cracks. To prevent this from occurring, it is important NOT to use too much water when wetting Chosera sharpening stones. So Chosera stones should NEVER be left to soak in water for a prolonged period of time! It is also important to dry these stones thoroughly after use and store them in a dry, dark place.